DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Owner MPP in Lincs UK

Hughes 500

Reactions
Hi Mavic Owners,

Had my MPP for about 3 weeks and just charged it all up. Doing a lot of reading on settings and 'how to' etc. Plenty to learn! I had a go on a friend's Phantom in France and found it great fun. I've watched home-build forums for years but never ventured into ownership until now.

One question so far (only one?) is what's the most stable firmware for the Mavic Platinum Pro that doesn't cause any problems?

I've subscribed to a couple of seemingly very good You-Tubers who give great advice and interesting chats and examples on methods and tips.
Drone Film Guide (Stewart and Alina Carroll)
Drone Valley (Rick)

Looking forward to getting some good footage and hopefully posting some for a critique.

Hughes 500
(Paul)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Hi Mavic Owners,

Had my MPP for about 3 weeks and just charged it all up. Doing a lot of reading on settings and 'how to' etc. Plenty to learn! I had a go on a friend's Phantom in France and found it great fun. I've watched home-build forums for years but never ventured into ownership until now.

One question so far (only one?) is what's the most stable firmware for the Mavic Platinum Pro that doesn't cause any problems?

I've subscribed to a couple of seemingly very good You-Tubers who give great advice and interesting chats and examples on methods and tips.
Drone Film Guide (Stewart and Alina Carroll)
Drone Valley (Rick)

Looking forward to getting some good footage and hopefully posting some for a critique.

Hughes 500
(Paul)
Howdy from Wyoming @Hughes 500 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I'm not aware of any major issues with the current firmware, so that's what I decided to run.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980