DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New owner please help

You know remotes for your Drone ( RC-N1 ) are dirt cheap on Ebay around 45-60 Bucks I would grab one of those and then you can see if the Drone will work at all. The Air2S and Air 2 have the advantage of using the cheapest Batteries DJI Makes for a Drone that size. You can get re-furbs on ebay also with very few cycles used for around 50 bucks ( each of your Batteries will give you around 200 cycles IF you treat it properly). A Battery in a Drone at a garage sale is probably long gone.
Now worst case and you do all this and the Drone won't fly- Come back to the forum and we will try to help.
What did you pay for the Drone? cause the gimbals alone for parts will net you around 200. thats if it never flys ( Just thinkin ahead).
Thank you so much for your helpful advice!
I paid 100 dollars
I have established with purchase of new battery and charger and by watching tutorials and reading the manual that the drone is alive, turns on, has a great motor sound. I purchased the controller, blades(two were nicked) led landing gear, light on top, cable for phone to remote.
I am learning this from myself and the manuals and dji tutorials
I am sooo happy the drone turned on
Gamble camera no scratches not a scratch on drone and the battery that came with it good after charging

Reactions: Torque
You can also utilize the “ignore” button and not have to look at posts that really shouldn’t be there anyway. Easy to do. Click on their name, then click the “ignore” button.
Be safe and have fun!
Omg ignore button for Dale
Guess what prayer Does help and my drone is alive

Dale your such a BUZZ KILL he guy wants to fly lets help him out. if it works great for him if not he'll find another way. give him a break instead of Knocking him down. Gessh
Update after purchase of new battery and charger drone is alive! More progress to come after i get the controller ordered

I don't think Dale's advice was intended as criticism.

My observation is that many newcomers to the hobby are willing to fork out not insignificant money without researching beforehand, or they purchase a drone and do not read the manual or get the manual from the Internet to read.

These forums have a wealth of information for newcomers but can be intimidating to search/wade through.

Many new forum posters mistakenly assume drones are simple to use, like turning on the new TV, never mind the cabling if you want to hook up more devices.

I had a P2V and later bought an M2P....I spent many hours reading the manuals and following discussions to ensure a happy introduction to my drones.
Thank you for a different perspective
Dale knocked me for praying my drone works
Well I do pray every day for lots of things mostly unselfishly
I agree with your newbie evaluation
That’s probably how I bought it in garage sale
All gung ho they were and then didn’t use it
I have Always wanted a drone but couldn’t afford it
I watched dji tutorials, reading the manual online to help me learn
With the exception of you all I guess I will be self taught
Take care

You can also utilize the “ignore” button and not have to look at posts that really shouldn’t be there anyway. Easy to do. Click on their name, then click the “ignore” button.
Be safe and have fun!
Thank you! Utilized ignore button for Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroundHog101