DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini New pilot 1st Video

Good job...especially for 1st video it is a good length...not too short...and not too long...welcome to this Forum...what type of facility is that where you were shooting?...Very nice gardens

Good job...especially for 1st video it is a good length...not too short...and not too long...welcome to this Forum...what type of facility is that where you were shooting?...Very nice gardens
They are private houses

It could be the 720 Resolution but the entire video seemed to be out of focus,
I did spot the Wing Gliders , but do not see where they would take off from ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini in the Rain .
Think it's the resolution. And the wing gliders took off from the beach with big *** fans on their backs lol. They actually said they would have liked me to fly alongside them and film their flight until I explained I was new to drones. ?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
It could be the 720 Resolution but the entire video seemed to be out of focus,
I did spot the Wing Gliders , but do not see where they would take off from ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini in the Rain .
Think it's the resolution. And the wing gliders took off from the beach with big *** fans on their backs lol. They actually said they would have liked me to fly alongside them and film their flight until I explained I was new to drones.
If we are being honest around here, there's nothing nice about that video.

Keep trying, you'll get better ;)
Well thanks for your encouraging comments !!!!

If we are being honest around here, there's nothing nice about that video.

Keep trying, you'll get better ;)
Now that comment served no constructive purpose. What is nice is that it was a successful flight and the pilot was willing to put it out for comment. Offer constructive suggestions for improvement. "You'll get better." hardly helps.

Reactions: manc54
Now that comment served no constructive purpose. What is nice is that it was a successful flight and the pilot was willing to put it out for comment. Offer constructive suggestions for improvement. "You'll get better." hardly helps.
Thank you

Greetings! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147