DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot...Anxious To Learn

Matt M PA

Reactions
Hello all! I've been in the video business my entire adult life, and thought now may be a good time to see my abilities with a Mavic. Thinking with the current down time, I can get some experience and at some point soon go through the courses to get my license.

I opted for the Mini and want to get some time with it...currently looking at some accessories that may be helpful. My current complaint is I'm already tired of taking my iPhone out of it's case. Looking at a mount and cord that I can use with the phone in its case. And, maybe my iPad.

Looking forward to being part of the group!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome!

Word of caution. While there is a surge of excitement owning your first drone, guard against: Not thoroughly reading the manual numerous times. Do take time to review the mini fly-away issues. Do use YouTube tutorials on the Mini.

Hello all! I've been in the video business my entire adult life, and thought now may be a good time to see my abilities with a Mavic. Thinking with the current down time, I can get some experience and at some point soon go through the courses to get my license.

I opted for the Mini and want to get some time with it...currently looking at some accessories that may be helpful. My current complaint is I'm already tired of taking my iPhone out of it's case. Looking at a mount and cord that I can use with the phone in its case. And, maybe my iPad.

Looking forward to being part of the group!
Welcome. I bought a mount for my tablet: SKYREAT Mavic Mini Air Pro Foldable Aluminum-Alloy Ipad Tablet Mount Holder for DJI Mavic 2 Pro ,Mavic 2 Zoom / Mavic Pro / Mavic Air ,DJI Spark Accessories Remote Controller: Amazon.ca: Electronics

Welcome to the forum. There are specific threads to address your questions about mounts and cables. You will find all sorts of support and comments on a variety of topics.. Wish you well on your flights. We look forward to seeing your view of the world

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming