DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot Check In From Indy

Reactions
Hello everyone. Picked up the Mavic Mini Bundle from Costco after always wanting to try one. I cannot believe how easy it is to fly. I hope by using common sense and not trying anything crazy, I will not have to take advantage of the insurance package I purchased!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

The Mini was a good choice.
Despite its small size and low price, it has good performance and a fine camera.

Read the manual, and practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you'll crash and/or lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

The Mini weighs only 249 grams, so it doesn't fly as well in wind as well as the heavier drones. On windy days, it's best to fly so that you have a tailwind on the way back. It's a good idea to use the pro guards until you get used to stick movements. without them, bumping into an obstacle = broken prop = crash, or perhaps your Mini getting stuck where it can't be retrieved.

Lots of fun stuff to shoot all over the country. When you have questions, there are over 100,000 of us here to help you be a better pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Happy flying!

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome back to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
Don’t be afraid to ask questions, no such thinks as a dumb question in this forum. Lots of very knowledgeable flyers willing to help. Fly safe, stay safe!

Hello everyone. Picked up the Mavic Mini Bundle from Costco after always wanting to try one. I cannot believe how easy it is to fly. I hope by using common sense and not trying anything crazy, I will not have to take advantage of the insurance package I purchased!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the Form. I'm from outside of Frankfort on a farm that I fly my MPP drone over.
Enjoy this form. I learned a lot & a great bunch of people here that will help you with any questions.
enjoy your flying.
Thank you!

Welcome to the Form. I'm from outside of Frankfort on a farm that I fly my MPP drone over.
Enjoy this form. I learned a lot & a great bunch of people here that will help you with any questions.
enjoy your flying.
Hi Tommy I am from Greenfield. Lots of farming out here too!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots