DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot check-in from Northeast Indiana

drone_ranger

Reactions
Site
youpic.com
I have been doing property photos for about six years, on the ground, with my camera and tripod. About fifteen months ago, I started doing ground level interior and exterior photography on a contractor basis to supplement aerial shots for a company that specializes in drone photo and video packages. They need more UAS pilots to do more aerial shoots, so I got a drone (an Air 2S) and completed my TRUST certificate in late August and have been practicing flying and shooting stills and video recreationally. When I get my Part 107 certificate, I plan to shoot stills and video professionally. I took a Part 107 practice exam and did pretty well on all sections except aviation weather systems and chart symbols, so I am studying up on those.

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Thank you! I've actually kind of been lurking here for awhile. Every time I search for information on best practices, this forum pops up. Most recently I was looking for information on which anti-collision lights to use and how best to attach them. (I can't currently fly at night, but I am interested in extending my VLOS slightly during the day, and being ready for a time in the future where I might want to do twilight shoots). Both times, this site was the first result, so I figured I had better join!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest