DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot Checking In!

astrohound24

Reactions
Hello MPers,

I am Greg and I live in Kentucky. I picked up a Mavic Mini at the end of December. I love it! Not my first drone but the nicest one I have had so far. I didnt pick up the Fly More combo and wished I had. I ended up having to pay some higher prices for spare batteries, etc. I have everything together now and just looking forward to learning more and flying. Nice to meet everyone.

Greg

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello MPers,

I am Greg and I live in Kentucky. I picked up a Mavic Mini at the end of December. I love it! Not my first drone but the nicest one I have had so far. I didnt pick up the Fly More combo and wished I had. I ended up having to pay some higher prices for spare batteries, etc. I have everything together now and just looking forward to learning more and flying. Nice to meet everyone.

Greg
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from over here in Dayton, Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello MPers,

Greg
Where in Ky. ? I live near Owensboro Ky. Getting my very first drone next week it should arrive the Mini good to meet you.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.