DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Austin, TX

SMTXOM

Reactions
I'm fairly new to drones. Purchased my first small $20 drone on Amazon this year. Upgraded to a <$100 larger drone with camera not too long after but both drones didn't feel refined. The controls and quality left me unsatisfied. I purchased my Mavic Pro yesterday and it should arrive Monday Aug 7th. I'm excited and can't wait to get to fly it. Unfortunately I'll be going on a trip for work on the 9th to the Philippines and don't feel comfortable taking it with me due to theft etc so for those two weeks I'll be dreaming about flying it

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

The controls and quality left me unsatisfied
You'll be impressed when you receive your Mavic. DJI makes great drones.

Reactions: SMTXOM
I'm fairly new to drones. Purchased my first small $20 drone on Amazon this year. Upgraded to a <$100 larger drone with camera not too long after but both drones didn't feel refined. The controls and quality left me unsatisfied. I purchased my Mavic Pro yesterday and it should arrive Monday Aug 7th. I'm excited and can't wait to get to fly it. Unfortunately I'll be going on a trip for work on the 9th to the Philippines and don't feel comfortable taking it with me due to theft etc so for those two weeks I'll be dreaming about flying it
Howdy from Wyoming SMTXOM, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folks and excellent information here.

Hello frm Canada. Where will you go to the philippines? Bring it!

I'll be splitting my time between Manila and Zamboanga. I've heard horror stories from others who have made the same trip who lost expensive electronics at the airports. I don't want to lose my brand new $1K drone. Believe me I wish I could

Reactions: Chadnovz
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

I'll be splitting my time between Manila and Zamboanga. I've heard horror stories from others who have made the same trip who lost expensive electronics at the airports. I don't want to lose my brand new $1K drone. Believe me I wish I could

Lol im from cebu. But u can though

Cool, another Austin Mavic Pilot, and a new one like me at that.
We will have to go flying some time.
Have a safe and productive trip.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N