DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Dubai

5Visuals

Reactions
Hello everyone!

Exited to be a part of the Mavic community! Drone newbie here, currently based in Dubai, and been travelling to different parts of the world with my Nikon. For someone who is fascinated with visuals, landscaped in particual, the Mavic has given me a whole new perspective on this amazing planet we live in.

I've uploaded a few videos on my website '5visuals.com', and working on some more edits. Do check it out and let me know what you think :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: 5Visuals
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

Hello everyone!

Exited to be a part of the Mavic community! Drone newbie here, currently based in Dubai, and been travelling to different parts of the world with my Nikon. For someone who is fascinated with visuals, landscaped in particual, the Mavic has given me a whole new perspective on this amazing planet we live in.

I've uploaded a few videos on my website '5visuals.com', and working on some more edits. Do check it out and let me know what you think :)
Howdy from Wyoming 5Visuals, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet