DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Mumbai, India

dipanjan94

Reactions
Hello team,

It gives me immense pleasure as I write this - because I can finally call myself a Mavic Pilot. I am originally from a city called Calcutta but then shifted to Mumbai for my job. I got my Mavic Pro just a couple of days back, had my first successful test flight yesterday. The drone was flying smoother than anything I've ever seen! Here's a first picture of the society that I live in, took yesterday before sunset. If you look closely to the right of the pool, you might or might not spot me! ;)

DJI_0018.jpg

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 9.58.51 PM.png

Thank you dirkclod! Sure will. Definitely going to have a lot of questions in the coming days.
And, good spot haha.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Hey dude, great photo, that incredible Mumbai sunlight is just dripping off every surface.

Welcome to the forum, you are going to have a lot of fun with that drone lol

Hello team,

It gives me immense pleasure as I write this - because I can finally call myself a Mavic Pilot. I am originally from a city called Calcutta but then shifted to Mumbai for my job. I got my Mavic Pro just a couple of days back, had my first successful test flight yesterday. The drone was flying smoother than anything I've ever seen! Here's a first picture of the society that I live in, took yesterday before sunset. If you look closely to the right of the pool, you might or might not spot me! ;)

View attachment 57295
Howdy from Wyoming @dipanjan94 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter