DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Sydney

Hi mate
Are you close to North Sydney?
Regards
Josh

Hey Josh, I live in Western Sydney, but as my folks and brother (who also owns a Mavic) are on the North Shore near Hornsby, so I def get out that way a bit :)

Do yourself a favour and download the Can I fly there app, much of Sydney has restricted airspace

Agreed. I actually had the app weeks before the drone to spot for my brother while he was looking for places to fly his Mavic. It's a great tool, but needs a small amount of work to include updated drone laws and make the wording easier to understand, that's just my 2 cents, still use the app though :)

Hi there and welcome. I am also from Sydney with a Mavic Pro and I was also into RC cars and boats

Thanks man, would be good to have a barbie at one of the parks and meet the Sydney members sometime :)

Hi Dwain glad your enjoying the MP I'm just down the road when I'm home the Gong do a lot of travelling these days might catch up sometime anyway enjoy and safe flying. Mel

Hey Mel, I had a look on the app and the Gong looks prime for drone flying! My brother and I are trying to put a camping trip together this weekend to fly down there :)

Yeah mate south coast is brilliant to fly am down in Batemans Bay at present in a little place called guerilla bay love flying and looking back at the coast or checking out an island let us know if you head this way. Cheers

At Christmas we went camping at Coolendel, 30 minutes inland from Nowra on the Shoalhaven River. Beautiful spot and got some nice footage of the river too.

Hey Josh, I live in Western Sydney, but as my folks and brother (who also owns a Mavic) are on the North Shore near Hornsby, so I def get out that way a bit :)
Hi Holtzy
I am flying in the northern beaches today and let me know if you head out this way at some stage.
Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure