DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mav Pilot checking in from Va 1st Flt

twoshey

Reactions
Hello everybody, just fired her up and had my first flight today. Happy to report no incidents and all went well as could be expected. Still have to get used to the whole DJI Go App. Never had a DJI product so this is new. I have a Heli background so I've been no where close to DJI . I fly a Blade Chroma for my first camera platform drone but the Chroma doesn't have features I was looking for. Blade and Horizon Hobby first claimed there would be software upgrades for it but that never happened and it appears to soon be a non HH product. Compared to the Chroma the Mavic's braking is something I have to get used to. I think its a bit abrupt. It also doesn't turn as well as the Chroma but maybe that's me and I have to get used to the new bird. The stability and the clarity is fantastic. I can't wait to get used to how and what to do in the DJI go app to get things the way I want them. Well that's it for now looking forward to more flying and info out of this forum. thanks

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

There are a lot of settings in DJI GO that allow you to modify the speed of the various movements the Mavic makes while flying. Check out the following video for more details on some of those settings:

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum twoshey. :)

Welcome I just flew for the 1st time in Chesapeake, Va over the weekend I'll have to say that I couldn't get enough of flying the Mavic. Although I live 4hrs north I was visiting family for the holidays and wouldn't dare miss the opportunities to fly. Welcome again and enjoy the skies.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memotec