DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from TN

Aviator

Reactions
HI all, just joined and thanks for having me. I am a Private Pilot, just getting into drones flying. Lots to learn and want to buy a Mavic pro. Will read up, but please do offer any advise I might find useful. Beginner tips.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Aviator
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup.

If any responsible drone operators would like to peruse the super bowl area and downtown Atlanta area you might be able to give the authorities some help on locating several people buzzing the area. The police have already caught several of these people doing this and if it continues it will certainly give drones a bad name. At this time we don't need these cowboys giving us a bad name.

A little help down there in the peach state! This was on the nightly news just a few minutes ago, CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX and the liberal ones, MSNBC and CNN.

Welcome to the forum. Probably the most useful piece of advice I could give is to make certain you purchase the DJI Care Plan. I recently purchased a DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. I unboxed the drone a week later and realized I had missed the deadline for registering the new drone and purchasing the Care Plan. I contacted DJI and was able to get the coverage. I haven’t needed to use DJI’s drone replacement plan yet, but it’s comforting to know I have that safety net if I screw up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hidnflagn