DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot, Great App

AirPerth

Reactions
I’m a new Mavic Air pilot from Perth, Western Australia and I’ve been reading through the threads to get a sense of what issues can arise and learn from those far more experienced pilots around the World. I’m looking forward to using my drone ( never had one before) and reading more from you all. Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to everyone.

I’m a new Mavic Air pilot from Perth, Western Australia and I’ve been reading through the threads to get a sense of what issues can arise and learn from those far more experienced pilots around the World. I’m looking forward to using my drone ( never had one before) and reading more from you all. Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to everyone.

Merry Xmas from Perth also. Have fun flying your new drone and yes, lots of good advice and help from this forum.

Reactions: AirPerth
Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm knew! just bought the mavic been scared to fly because of the all the crap surrounding the Gatwick saga. Going to the gower near Swansea for first flight tomorrow and I can't wait.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J