DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot in Sydney

northerner

Reactions
Hi, just dropping in to introduce myself.

Just learning to ropes with my Mavic 2 Pro. Have flown large helicopters in the past so hopefully it will be pretty painless!

Based in Sydney, Australia. Will be using for structural inspections along with personal photography/video.

Cheers!

Graham

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: northerner
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Given you have RC Heli experience the flying part will be ridiculously easy- any donkey can fly one of there, zero skill required as they virtually fly themselves.

The difficult part is learning what all the various menu settings do and how the quad will respond- obstacle avoidance and return to home are the main ones for pretty obvious reasons but there are others, including how the AC will respond approaching a NFZ.

Apart from that look after your batteries, keep an eye on the wind and have fun.

Given you have RC Heli experience the flying part will be ridiculously easy- any donkey can fly one of there, zero skill required as they virtually fly themselves.

The difficult part is learning what all the various menu settings do and how the quad will respond- obstacle avoidance and return to home are the main ones for pretty obvious reasons but there are others, including how the AC will respond approaching a NFZ.

Apart from that look after your batteries, keep an eye on the wind and have fun.

I too fly RC heli’s that is when I am not repairing them from a crash. These drones are soooooooooooooooo much easier

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman