DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New powerful MM batteries 2800 mAh

pescobar61

Reactions
I need some information about Hsabat 2800 mAh battery for Mavic Mini. Can you help me? Thanks in advance.

Would in general stay away from non DJI batteries ... the LiPo & LiOn battery market on Ebay, AliExpress & Banggood is full of high performance promises that in reality are fake.

Props & batteries are the 2 main thing's that keep your AC airborne wouldn't try to save anything there.

Totally agree with what @slup wrote. Avoid none DJI batteries like the plague. As well as the reasons above, if anything goes wrong DJI won’t be interested in helping if you’re using none-DJI parts on your drone.

..............at least until you see some other people say they work safely and are worth it and maybe not even then. Let some of the "I flew my mini for x miles at yx1000ft" fliers test them first. :D

Completely agree. OEM 100%

I take it and it's a bit powerful. a LiPo with 2800 mAh. When I use it many times, I can write about is convenient or not...The first charge -100%- and the first flight was so good: 32 minutes.

This is an old thread but I thought I could add something given that the Mavic Mini has aged some since the last post. When DJI inevitably stops producing batteries for an aircraft that has much life left in it HSABAT is a excellent manufacturer. I own an Inspire 1 and since DJI stopped making batteries I turned to HSABAT. The inspire 1 with the X5 camera is a filmmaking tank and I was very disappointed when DJI oem batteries were unavailable. The HSABAT cells have lasted 6 months of heavy use and continue to perform above expectations. Just my experience.

Reactions: OptimaZe and Aairon

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BugHunter