New Product Launch ! Cinematic Control Pods for the RC / RC Pro and SC

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
2023-02-17_22h48_05.png

2023-02-17_22h48_55.png

2023-02-17_22h43_39.png

2023-02-17_22h36_29.png

New RC pro Flight Control Covers RC Pro and Smart Controller/ and RC Controller.

Designed to Fly Straighter / Smoother , more Cinematic with ease.

The Star of the Show is the Control Pods with # 3 levels of Resistance
to control your drone on entirely new Level.

The Control Pods on the Flight Cover allows you to fly fluidly with less human error. Very Cool .

The Hands Rest allow your hand to sit inside making for a batter angle on the Control sticks , similar to rest pad on a typewriter and feels much more secure in the hand.

On the Back is a Built In Plug Holder you will use for sealing the ports in the Rain. This way you will never be without it.

The Control Wheels are changeable so no risk of destroying them.
We updated the Cinematic Control Pods : On the RC Pro / RC and the SC

Thank you for all the Feedback 🥳

*Manual Take off is now Possible
*Sport mode takes less pressure to engage
*No break in Required

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Like our Wet Suits the Install only takes about 5 Minutes.
and its my guess is that you will never go back to the floppy sticks .

For the Forum Members
Black - $49.95
Color - $59.95

If interested : [email protected]
Phantomrain.org

Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and Fly with Precision , Comfort and Control

Last edited:
View attachment 160593

Water Resistant : Backwards / Forwards / Upside down / Inverted / abstract and Modified

Water Resistant is cool but the Star of the show is the Feel of the flight with the New Phantomrain Cover Control Pods ,
this is a game changer for silky smooth flights , feels like your flying a much more expensive equipment.

So prepare to feel the flight !

It was designed after I got a chance use some Million Dollar Robotic Arms and I was obsessed with the feeling of Control

If you have not done so already , take the Poll

If interested : [email protected]
Phantomrain.org Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and feel the Flight with our new Cover Control Pods
Looks pretty cool. I take it the foam around the sticks allow for a smoother control. Something similar to the rubber band contraptions I have seen around.
Like I said earlier.. an rc n1 version is needed. :) Might be a nice combo for my mini 3 pro. Although, I have another rc n1 controller that I use for my air 2s. I just can't see switching back and forth between 2 drones and one controller, especially when I usually fly them both on the same outing.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Always wondered when you would do it! Nice! ;) You will do well with this cover!
Send me one to test and review for the RC Pro.😏 Lol!

Looks pretty cool. I take it the foam around the sticks allow for a smoother control. Something similar to the rubber band contraptions I have seen around.
Like I said earlier.. an rc n1 version is needed. :) Might be a nice combo for my mini 3 pro. Although, I have another rc n1 controller that I use for my air 2s. I just can't see switching back and forth between 2 drones and one controller, especially when I usually fly them both on the same outing.
Its on the list, but looking like the Third Run after the Rc Pro and SC have been released.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain , Land on the Water, and Feel the Control of our New RC pro Covers.

Looks great!

Its on the list, but looking like the Third Run after the Rc Pro and SC have been released.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain , Land on the Water, and Feel the Control of our New RC pro Covers.
You know I'm in Lakewood, when are you going to pop over with one so I can have a test flight and possibly buy one? We are not far apart!

ohhh boyyyy !!!! That really looks good !!! I need to try one for my sweaty hands !!!!
What color will you have available? I agree the RC-N1 needs one.

ohhh boyyyy !!!! That really looks good !!! I need to try one for my sweaty hands !!!!
What color will you have available? I agree the RC-N1 needs one.
Your sweaty hands inspired me and I am so Happy with the Result and the and how it feels ,, think your going to love it.

I updated Picture ! :rolleyes:

Phantomrain. org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water , and Insane Covers for our RC Pro

LOLLLLL.... I have a new family member.... Check my signature !!!

Photos of all sides and in particular the rear please

Photos of all sides and in particular the rear please
Yeah that would be nice. I can't visualize what it looks like which the pictures posted. Probably a video demonstration on how it's installed and when in use would also work. And how durable is it?

I do agree with both of you , @RangerEd @PAW I have to post a few videos as there is a lot going on with the Phantomrain Flight Control Covers , ,

Water Resistant Exceptional Flight Control and secure in the hand .Will post some videos soon,

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and Control

Reactions: PAW
I do agree with both of you , @RangerEd @PAW I have to post a few videos as there is a lot going on with the Phantomrain Flight Control Covers , ,

Water Resistant Exceptional Flight Control and secure in the hand .Will post some videos soon,

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and Control
Updated with Video as to how the Flight Control Covers work.

Phantomrain..org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and have a more Controlled flight .

We now have Flight Control Pod Covers for the RC the RC PRO and the SC ready !
The forum Members will get 4 Pods should last a long time.

Phatomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and Cinematic Control Pods

Reactions: Mavikhan
Are the RC and SC the same?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne