DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Release: 1.1.4

OK, first time at uploading to apk mirror. Installed the ML Manager app and did the upload. I'm now waiting for the confirmation email.

Reactions: hidroela
Its on the Canadian Play Store now... 247Mb download. Will try on my Note 9/Android 10. Off to bed now, more tomorrow. Been using the old iPhone for safety's sake so far... hope the crashing has been resolved. I did not have the app crash, but I am only 4 flights in with the MA2

Those who have downloaded and installed from APK Mirror, please let me know if it worked, it's my first upload. The "What's New" section didn't make it through. only the last line of -
What’s New

- Updates icons for the remote controller signal and GPS signal.

- Adds Target Scanning toggle in Control settings. When enabled, aircraft will automatically scan and display targets in the Camera View (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).

- Free Hyperlapse mode now supports the Spotlight function. After users drag a box to select a target, the target automatically stays centered in the shot (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).

- Fixes crashing issues and improves app stability.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Those who have downloaded and installed from APK Mirror, please let me know if it worked, it's my first upload. The "What's New" section didn't make it through. only the last line of -
What’s New

- Updates icons for the remote controller signal and GPS signal.

- Adds Target Scanning toggle in Control settings. When enabled, aircraft will automatically scan and display targets in the Camera View (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).

- Free Hyperlapse mode now supports the Spotlight function. After users drag a box to select a target, the target automatically stays centered in the shot (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).

- Fixes crashing issues and improves app stability.
thanks it worked fine.

Reactions: Pappy
According to apkmirror:

1.1.2 has 253MB
1.1.4 has 85MB

I have my doubts....?

Attachments

• 112.PNG
    112.PNG
    21.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 114.PNG
    114.PNG
    18.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone who installed the update describe the new "Target scanning" functionality?

Just a guess, since no one who has installed has replied, but it seems like this is just a toggle switch for existing functionality in default camera mode. In Active Track and quick shots, we already see targets, so I don't think it is anything "special", just a toggle for the existing, and maybe adding it to the regular mode.

Reactions: fGene
I installed it this morning and took it for a fly. I didn't notice any improvement in the icons, but the handling in Normal mode seems more sensitive, although that could be my imagination.

I didn't notice any improvement in the icons
Yes, I didn't notice the icons had changed either, then when the battery got down to 25% (I believe) it changed from white to red with a slow flashing motion. I recalled this ever happened before the update.

According to apkmirror:

1.1.2 has 253MB
1.1.4 has 85MB

I have my doubts....?

That's because DJI downloads additional data for the app once you install and run it. The APK itself doesn't contain everything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milixa9705