DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Release: 1.1.4

Where do I get the APK? It looks like only 1.1.2 on the official site. I can't use the Play Store as my tablet isn't shown as supported

Lenovo M8, which appears to be using the Qualcomm processors. The APK linked to is ARM I believe.
Not familiar with that one but quick Google search say it has a MediaTek Helio A22 processor, which I think is quad ARM processor....DO you already have DJI Fly 1.1.2 on your tablet?? If so, did you install from Play Store or side load it?

Not familiar with that one but quick Google search say it has a MediaTek Helio A22 processor, which I think is quad ARM processor....DO you already have DJI Fly 1.1.2 on your tablet?? If so, did you install from Play Store or side load it?
I side loaded 1.1.2 from the offical site and it installed fine. I don't have the play store option.

Just flew today. Here's a quick clip showing the new icons in the top right of the screen. I like the new RC signal strength, but still no change in the Battery life.

Just flew today. Here's a quick clip showing the new icons in the top right of the screen. I like the new RC signal strength, but still no change in the Battery life.
I'm not sure if you meant flight time or the battery status changing color by "battery life". My flight time is unchanged with the newest updates, but I flew today for the first time since the firmware update came out for me and the battery icon turned red once I reached 30% power left, I believe. It was obvious it was time to land when it turned changed over so it's a huge improvement over the old version.

Reactions: LeeG
Anyone notice WAY shorter range after the last update? Losing Rc signal about 1/2 way from previous app version. any way to go back to the previous version? iOS version to be clear.

Anyone notice WAY shorter range after the last update? Losing Rc signal about 1/2 way from previous app version. any way to go back to the previous version? iOS version to be clear.
What makes you think it’s the new version of the app? Not had any issues with range myself. Pretty sure there is no way to go back

Are you flying in the same spot?

Same exact location (my patio), flying same direction out and back as before. All that has changed was the firmware update (maybe this is the issue), and the fly app. Recalibrated IMU and compass prior to flying. Indicator turns red and lose connection less than 2500 ft away, 300 ft up, direct line of sight using ARC strobes.

I didn’t see anything different with signal strength after the update . I did notice that the remote for the air needs to be pointed more accurately than my old mavic pro .
When the air is just about gone from visually spotting it moving the remote makes a bit difference in signal strength.
My old style remotes you can be pointing 45 degrees off to the side and it don’t make much difference

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_