DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New release DJI Pilot

I actually was able to link it to my Mavic Air. Haven't had a chance to take it outside though.

I actually was able to link it to my Mavic Air. Haven't had a chance to take it outside though.

And it does recognize and link to my Mavic 2 Pro, but, like you, haven't been able to try it out due to weather.
The ActiveTrack and other pre-programed flight activites are apparently not supported.
Oh, and, according to the manual, "Mission Flight (Coming Soon)".ie: "set waypoint flight path" etc will be available sooooon.

Reactions: dawgpilot
That iOS version is out, I will try to test it tomorrow.

Reports are that it links, but goes blank when you attempt to fly with it (on M2P).

I flew it a bit inside and it seemed to work, video and all. I did get a IMU error though with my Mavic Air, even though my IMU appears OK with the DJI Go app.

I'm curious if the mission waypoint functionality will do anything with my Mavic Air though? I was able to plan out a mission inside the app, but until I get a chance to take the drone outside, I can't test to see if it actually works.

i have used my spark and mavic pro with it no problems yet..

This thread is worthy of an update.

DJI Pilot is rock solid on the M2E and it works great too w/ the P4V2 - it should recognize all M2 variants by now, can anyone confirm Pro/Zoom functionality?

If yes, then there is an alternative to Litchi way-point mission routing surprised nobody digs deeper in this realm.

DJI Pilot is rock solid on the M2E and it works great too w/ the P4V2 - it should recognize all M2 variants by now, can anyone confirm Pro/Zoom functionality?

If yes, then there is an alternative to Litchi way-point mission routing surprised nobody digs deeper in this realm.
don't work on Mavic 2 zoom iOS doesn't recognise it

Tested the Mavic 2 Pro today (Feb-18-2019) on IOS 12.1.4. DJI Pilot still does not support the M2P, it launches the DJI Pilot app, but the 'normal' screen goes away and i am stuck on a message "DJI Pilot not available for current device. Please check the relevant instructions and download the correct app version. Please contact DJI Support for more assistance"

Tested the Mavic 2 Pro today (Feb-18-2019) on IOS 12.1.4. DJI Pilot still does not support the M2P, it launches the DJI Pilot app, but the 'normal' screen goes away and i am stuck on a message "DJI Pilot not available for current device. Please check the relevant instructions and download the correct app version. Please contact DJI Support for more assistance"
I got it working on android but it was hit and miss. but no chance on ios

My M2ED arrives tomorrow. I played a bit with Pilot today in advance ..... but it appears me to that you cannot do any waypoint plotting/planning until you have connected the aircraft. That's a huge showstopper in my book compared to Litchi. Is this correct? The a/c must be connected (wasting battery life) to perform waypoint plotting?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S