Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

New San Diego pilot.

Desertdude

Reaction score
I’m going to San Diego early August. Can you suggest some places where I can fly my Mavic Pro. I’ll be in the Mission Beach, Pacific Beach, La Jolla, Coronado areas. I want to get some ocean video and cliff video.

Reactions: Apexracer

Rasputin74

Reaction score
I’m going to San Diego early August. Can you suggest some places where I can fly my Mavic Pro. I’ll be in the Mission Beach, Pacific Beach, La Jolla, Coronado areas. I want to get some ocean video and cliff video.
Around Hotel Coronado would be cool. Old wood hotel from 1890s. There is also a church in La Jolla off the 5 freeway all white building very beautiful.

Rasputin74

Reaction score
Not sure about flight restrictions though. Haven't flown that area.

Apexracer

Reaction score
Hi,
I am a brand new flyer so I am not sure what areas are good and bad at the moment. I'm researching areas and will post again when I learn more.

Reactions: juliocesar

juliocesar

Reaction score
Hi,

Checking to see if there's any meetups in the San Diego area.
i would love to meet pilots and fly near your area, am going for 2 weeks to california and i plan to travel around with my mavic

ROBERTNCREST

Reaction score
WELCOME FIRENDS. FYI Coronado is a NFZ do to the North Island Navy Base. Hotel Del is on that flight path. :(
Still lots of great places to fly and film the bays and ocean.
Have a nice time, maybe we'll se each other.
Robert

Reactions: Apexracer