DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New San Diego pilot.

I’m going to San Diego early August. Can you suggest some places where I can fly my Mavic Pro. I’ll be in the Mission Beach, Pacific Beach, La Jolla, Coronado areas. I want to get some ocean video and cliff video.

Reactions: Apexracer
I’m going to San Diego early August. Can you suggest some places where I can fly my Mavic Pro. I’ll be in the Mission Beach, Pacific Beach, La Jolla, Coronado areas. I want to get some ocean video and cliff video.
Around Hotel Coronado would be cool. Old wood hotel from 1890s. There is also a church in La Jolla off the 5 freeway all white building very beautiful.

Hi,
I am a brand new flyer so I am not sure what areas are good and bad at the moment. I'm researching areas and will post again when I learn more.

Reactions: juliocesar
WELCOME FIRENDS. FYI Coronado is a NFZ do to the North Island Navy Base. Hotel Del is on that flight path. :(
Still lots of great places to fly and film the bays and ocean.
Have a nice time, maybe we'll se each other.
Robert

Reactions: Apexracer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada