DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW SC update

Yes it does but the screen looks laggy when does, fezzeing for for millisecond and looks jumping when record videos to the cache and you record the screen at the same time.

it seem to too much processing for the CPU.
Why on earth would you want to do a screen recording?
As has been pointed out that’s not the function of the controller. The screen recording is for perhaps documenting a software issue or tutorial. Not for recording your video.
That’s what the SD card is for. So just stop it.

Why on earth would you want to do a screen recording?
As has been pointed out that’s not the function of the controller. The screen recording is for perhaps documenting a software issue or tutorial. Not for recording your video.
That’s what the SD card is for. So just stop it.
I respect your point of view but I have so much use for it. My IPad can do both without issue. The smart controller should be able to doit but does not have sufficient processing power to doit well.

I respect your point of view but I have so much use for it. My IPad can do both without issue. The smart controller should be able to doit but does not have sufficient processing power to doit well.
Well I guess you’ll have to use your iPad then.
Personally I value the convenience and the bright screen of the SC enough that it’s fine for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess I’ll have to use your iPad then.
Personally I value the convenience and the bright screen of the SC enough that it’s fine for me.
Yes that why i have the SC for the convenience. When i need to record the screen i use the iPad now. But i am using most of the time the SC.

Where is the software for the ma2? It was promised when the drone was released!!!!!

Date: 2020.04.26
Smart Controller Firmware: v01.00.0700
DJI GO 4 App: v4.3.36
DJI Pilot App: v1.7.2
DJI Assistant 2: DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.10

Updated ok with Assistant 2 but where is this GO4 .36 version, still shows .32
And now my DJI Lab is missing, only some Chinese letters there that do nothing when clicked on

Where is the software for the ma2? It was promised when the drone was released!!!!!
We are all waiting for that firmware update. I will love to take my 2 drones with 1 controller.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hussy112233