raven swe

Reactions
Date: 2020.04.26
Smart Controller Firmware: v01.00.0700
DJI GO 4 App: v4.3.36
DJI Pilot App: v1.7.2
DJI Assistant 2: DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.10

Updated ok with Assistant 2 but where is this GO4 .36 version, still shows .32
And now my DJI Lab is missing, only some Chinese letters there that do nothing when clicked on

Last edited:
Date: 2020.04.26
Smart Controller Firmware: v01.00.0700
DJI GO 4 App: v4.3.36
DJI Pilot App: v1.7.2
DJI Assistant 2: DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.10

Updated ok with Assistant 2 but where is this GO4 .36 version, still shows .32
And now my DJI Lab is missing, only some Chinese letters there that do nothing when clicked on
What is DJI Lab?

Added SkyTalk. Go to DJI Lab under settings to enable. Once SkyTalk is enabled, the live view from the aircraft can be shared with friends via third-party social media apps.

Thanks for the info! I'm charging up my controllers now before updating them!

What’s New?

Mine shows 4.3.36 on DJI Go 4 app

I just installed this update this evening as well. It came up as an update as I was getting ready to fly my M2Z. So I told it to go ahead, it kept telling me there was not enough room as it got just about done, but did finish and seems to work fine. I don't understand the room thing, because I have nothing in the controller other than what it came with. I would think DJI would know how much room we have to work with in the SC. I do have a 128gb card in it as well, but it installed the system update in the internal memory of course as I suspect it would need to. As I mentioned, it is working fine, but I need to try to figure out a way to free up some of the internal memory. I do have the videos and pics going to the sd card. I don't know what else could be moved to the sd card.

I think you have to use the Go4 app before it updates, so just open the app and you’ll see it update.

Same thing happened last update. You can be sure there will be another version.
I am going to wait a week for them to fix things.

Hey everyone here. Anyone here that has the rooted version of the SC that can extract the build.prop file and/or the new FPV Live app? Trying to achieve FPV streaming on a none SC device. Thanks!

Reactions: Tangaroa and Shikjo
My bad, DJI Labs is there and working ok, was looking at the bottom of settings for it when its not so far down,

I just installed this update this evening as well. It came up as an update as I was getting ready to fly my M2Z. So I told it to go ahead, it kept telling me there was not enough room as it got just about done, but did finish and seems to work fine. I don't understand the room thing, because I have nothing in the controller other than what it came with. I would think DJI would know how much room we have to work with in the SC. I do have a 128gb card in it as well, but it installed the system update in the internal memory of course as I suspect it would need to. As I mentioned, it is working fine, but I need to try to figure out a way to free up some of the internal memory. I do have the videos and pics going to the sd card. I don't know what else could be moved to the sd card.

Check your cache on the controller. I would recommend it be set to 2GB.

If your cache is full you need to clear some it manually. The controller keeps a cached version of most of your shots and video and overtime this will fill up the internal storage. Max of controller is around 11 GB.

If you browse the controller with the file manager you can see what is taking up so much space. You will to put a card in the controller sand move the files off if you want them or just delete them.

Paul C

Installed the update and now have a Chinese line in my DJI labs. I think I read somewhere it's supposed to be used to stream the drone view to social? Anyone know about that portion?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer