DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new tablet wont run any dji apps???

genesimmons

Reactions
hi all i decided to try my samsung galaxy tablet sm t330nu its not that old i dont think, its running android 5.1 and thats updated today, i went to play store and got djigo4 and it starts but fails to open tried restarting many times no diffference, then i tried a version of litchi, it installed fine but also will not start, is this tablet to old, will only new dvices runn dji apps, i was sooooo looking forward to flying with a tablet today........

Hello, I have a similar problem with the new DJI GO 4 since version 4.1.4 with the Cube i6 tablet. Try installing the version of DJI GO 4.1.3.

I had to buy a new iPad mini in order to make things work as my old one would not eb=ven install the djiGO 4
App.

thanx for the quick reply, where would i find that version, and will it try and update if i do get it installed

Hello, I have a similar problem with the new DJI GO 4 since version 4.1.4 with the Cube i6 tablet. Try installing the version of DJI GO 4.1.3.
thanx very much, i tried a few versions and this one actually worked, thank you again

i have a samsung galaxy tab4 and its on the list to work,,,,,,, but for the life of me i cant get it to work with the newest dji go4, i installed 4.1.3 as per help here and that version worked then when i connected it said there was a update, so i did the update after i used the 4.1.3, it updated and wont work again, keeps closing, very frustrating, so i unitntalled it all again and installed 4.1.3 and it worked again, i like 4.1.3 but theres no pano mode, i really like doing panos and it works great, hope i can get a newer version with pano mode to work,

i got a version of litchi to install on this tablet, which seems to have a nice pano mode, ill go try litchi tomrow if the weather cooperates,

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803