DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to drones from Sweden

Khayman

Reactions
Hi there.
I'm a man from Stockholm Sweden 47 years young with two kids, a dog and wife.
I recently got diagnosed with epilepsy and had to sell my vr helmet.
I got depressed from that until I found this new hobby and my first drone is a Mini that I've bought two weeks ago.
The weather here in Sweden is kind of boring right now so I'm waiting for spring to really be able to have some fun with it.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi there.
I'm a man from Stockholm Sweden 47 years young with two kids, a dog and wife.
I recently got diagnosed with epilepsy and had to sell my vr helmet.
I got depressed from that until I found this new hobby and my first drone is a Mini that I've bought two weeks ago.
The weather here in Sweden is kind of boring right now so I'm waiting for spring to really be able to have some fun with it.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, looking forward to seeing photos and videos from your beautiful country. Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks, I've never been a camera man my self but suddenly I'm sitting here studying every YouTube lesson I can find about photography. I bought the drone to fly it but slowly I'm getting more interested in the film and photo part.

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome, becoming a Mavic Pilot is a good choice.

I myself fly an M2P with SC, almost every day regardless of the weather, as you rightly put it is boring.

Flying around in UV, a very good area to fly in, welcome out here.

Reactions: Khayman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS