DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to drones, photo and video editing - colorblind

Glenn54

Reactions
Any photo or video editing I do will be for personal use, not commercial. Are there any colorblind folks out there using photo and/or video edit programs with success? Or will I be wasting time and possibly money attempting to do this? Thanks.

Reactions: calmar81
I am colorblind also, but I say it is not a waste of time. Editing whether you color change anything is well worth it and will make your video so much better to show to friends and family. Try one of the free programs first to get a feel and then make your decision.

Reactions: Glenn54
You don't say what type of color blind you are, but the normal settings should be fine for just sharing with friends. You will be able to handle the editing part easily as far as cuts, transitions and the like. Selecting colors for graphics is a personal choice anyway but most people just use white since it stands out from most backgrounds. You can do it.

You don't say what type of color blind you are, but the normal settings should be fine for just sharing with friends. You will be able to handle the editing part easily as far as cuts, transitions and the like. Selecting colors for graphics is a personal choice anyway but most people just use white since it stands out from most backgrounds. You can do it.
I am maxed out on colorblindness, not just red/green. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: calmar81
Im also very colorblind and I can tell you I've been using lightoom and Photoshop and getting great results for years. It's still worth it. You'll be fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60