DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to drones

Fly by

Reactions
Looking for help new to drone flying live in Medforlk ny suffo ok anybody teach beginners or clubs out there please call me or text me Dan my name # 6313127551 thanks asap

Would love to help you out. Here are some questions:
1. Which drone do you have?
2. Have you read the manual?
3. For items in manual you did not understand did you Google for answers and or YouTube videos?
4. Do you know the legal rules for flying?
5. Are you aware there is a beginner mode that makes it even easier to fly (if even possible) than regular modes?

I live in Northern Westchester and have taught several photographer friends to fly as well as my 5 year old nephew, see 5 year old nephew flies drone. If after following the steps above and if willing to travel the 90 miles or so, there is an isolated airfield nearby where in an hour or less you will become proficient and confident.
Marty

Last edited:
Would love to help you out. Here are some questions:
1. Which drone do you have?
2. Have you read the manual?
3. For items in manual you did not understand did you Google for answers and or YouTube videos?
4. Do you know the legal rules for flying?
5. Are you aware there is a beginner mode that makes it even easier to fly (if even possible) than regular modes?

I live in Northern Westchester and have taught several photographer friends to fly as well as my 5 year old nephew, see 5 year old nephew flies drone. If after following the steps above and if willing to travel the 90 miles or so, there is an isolated airfield nearby where in an hour or less you will become proficient and confident.
Marty

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clabu