DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to drones

MAJ2018

Reactions
I am looking to purchase the Mavic two pro or zoom. At this point I have watched to many YouTube videos and can’t decide. I want good pictures and videos but this will be a hobby for me. I do not plan on spending hour upon hour editing videos and photos so my question is which one if either will provide good video and photos without having to edit.

I mean they both don't require editing to look good. Editing just makes them even better.

Are you planning on taking lots of low light shots? If so, go with Pro. Other than that, go with zoom.

Sounds to me zoom fits you best but that's your call to make.

Whats the use case? Hobbyist with the occasional share to youtube? Go for the Zoom. Thats what I did and couldn't be happier.

Reactions: Wheeler
Daytime videos and photos are excellent from the zoom without editing.. ‘professionals’ and purists will always want more. I’ve got a zoom and love it, the only reason I’d like the pro is for low light or night shots

I’m never sure of this generalisation that the Pro is only good for people who do a lot of post and the Zoom is just for those who don’t want to edit. There’s loads you can do in post with Zoom footage, particularly in D cinelike.

Reactions: Wheeler

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy