DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to forum w/no bird yet.

Greetings New to all of this and located in Camas WA just across the river from the PDX airport. Looking at the maps appear to be out of any flight restrictions for my specific location, although dont' really forsee any flights right here. Found the site from a search and looks like a lot of great info from the small amount I've scaned through so far. Still gathering intel on which bird I want to buy.... I have it narrowed to 2... for now Hoping to be able to video some of my remote motorcycle journeys in the future.
Did you decide on anything yet?

Greetings New to all of this and located in Camas WA just across the river from the PDX airport. Looking at the maps appear to be out of any flight restrictions for my specific location, although dont' really forsee any flights right here. Found the site from a search and looks like a lot of great info from the small amount I've scaned through so far. Still gathering intel on which bird I want to buy.... I have it narrowed to 2... for now Hoping to be able to video some of my remote motorcycle journeys in the future.
I used to live in that area! welcome to Mavic! it is a wealth of information/ knowledge! id you download the Aloft laanc app. you will find the airspace, and where you can/ can't get permission. it is all automated. fly safe when you do!

To add more? I love the mavic pro. I love my toy grade Syma X5c And hate the X5uw . I like to walk to the local store for beer. I fly them 100 feet ahead, and park it on the way to save batteries at a time . I have it fly just above me in crosswalks. "especially at night" just a very fun way to get around .... almost like walking your dog? .... anyhow . I don't have a dog?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ