DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to forum w/no bird yet.

IFLYPNW

Reactions
Greetings New to all of this and located in Camas WA just across the river from the PDX airport. Looking at the maps appear to be out of any flight restrictions for my specific location, although dont' really forsee any flights right here. Found the site from a search and looks like a lot of great info from the small amount I've scaned through so far. Still gathering intel on which bird I want to buy.... I have it narrowed to 2... for now Hoping to be able to video some of my remote motorcycle journeys in the future.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Greetings New to all of this and located in Camas WA just across the river from the PDX airport. Looking at the maps appear to be out of any flight restrictions for my specific location, although dont' really forsee any flights right here. Found the site from a search and looks like a lot of great info from the small amount I've scaned through so far. Still gathering intel on which bird I want to buy.... I have it narrowed to 2... for now Hoping to be able to video some of my remote motorcycle journeys in the future.
Looking forward to it. Welcome from NY Godspeed

I’m a biker myself, would like to see some of your road trips. ?
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks forum members, it'll be interesting learning. From what I've seen it looks like I may need to maybe wear an orange vest to better lock on my during the autonomous tracking. Gotta find some unpopulated/clear space to test that out. Also seen a couple videos that looks like mph is limited but as long as it keeps a lock that's more important, for now....

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan