DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Mavi AIR (some video issues)

NachoILF

Reactions
Hi All,

I recently aquired a Mavic Air and it is awesome but noticed that I got some stutter on my footage and I do not know how to fix it.
Using internal storage and also on SD Sandisk Ultra

Can someone tell my how to fix it? I think it is a setting issue.

I'm taking the shots at 1080 24fps shutter 1/50 using Cinematic mode
Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi All,

I recently aquired a Mavic Air and it is awesome but noticed that I got some stutter on my footage and I do not know how to fix it.
Using internal storage and also on SD Sandisk Ultra

Can someone tell my how to fix it? I think it is a setting issue.

I'm taking the shots at 1080 24fps shutter 1/50 using Cinematic mode
Thanks!!
I just watched the video and did not see any stutter at all in it. Maybe whatever your playing it on cannot handle the video? I watched it on my galaxy note 8 and didnt see any part stutter. Some devices and computers cant handle when it's in 2.7k or 4k but you said it was 1080 so not sure what the issue is. Can you give me the time code of when you see the stutter?

I just watched the video and did not see any stutter at all in it. Maybe whatever your playing it on cannot handle the video? I watched it on my galaxy note 8 and didnt see any part stutter. Some devices and computers cant handle when it's in 2.7k or 4k but you said it was 1080 so not sure what the issue is. Can you give me the time code of when you see the stutter?
Agreed, just watched it on my iPad 2018 and didn’t see any stutter

Watched on a Surface Pro 4 - it looked fine...no stutter at all. Sounds like your device...

I see what I think is stutter when he is panning, at the 24 second mark.

Last edited:
Ok something strange is going on, I saw the video from Youtube on my PC and saw stutter but not on my iPhone 6s and iPad Air, same video on Youtube
My PC specs:
Intel Core i5-7600k
Geforce 1070 (Asus Strix)
16 GB RAM Corsair
Motherboard Asus Strix z270e
SSD Sandisk 240GB

Monitor Samsung Full HD 60Hz

I see what I think is stutter when he is panning, at the 24 second mark.

You saw a lot sutter right? Specially on the trees.

I also use a GoPro 5 Session and I see it perfect on my pc

Ok something strange is going on, I saw the video from Youtube on my PC and saw stutter but not on my iPhone 6s and iPad Air, same video on Youtube
My PC specs:
Intel Core i5-7600k
Geforce 1070 (Asus Strix)
16 GB RAM Corsair
Motherboard Asus Strix z270e
SSD Sandisk 240GB

Monitor Samsung Full HD 60Hz

You saw a lot sutter right? Specially on the trees.

I also use a GoPro 5 Session and I see it perfect on my pc
Yes but I only see the stutter when you are panning, otherwise no stutter. Maybe smooth your stick settings? It is a very consistent stutter so probably a setting that someone will chime in about. BTW where is this?

Yes but I only see the stutter when you are panning, otherwise no stutter. Maybe smooth your stick settings? It is a very consistent stutter so probably a setting that someone will chime in about. BTW where is this?

Yeah on pannig or objects movig horizontaly, but I only seet on the PC. Strange.

It is in Argentina

EDIT: I think I "solve it", taking footage at 60 FPS and 1/120 shutter, I need to do more testing next test is 4k at 30 and 1/60

Last edited:
The studdering looks like it happened during Yaw movement. You can change the speed of this in the app settings - worth a try. Slowing it down or using smoother stick movements would probably help.

Reactions: JDawg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000