DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Mavic forum.

RPerry

Reactions
Just wondered over here from the Commercial drone forum, where I have hung out for some time on and off.

I'm getting totally frustrated with me Mavic Pro.
Two things, the darn transmitter battery discharges too quickly. I'm aware of attaching an external battery but there should be a better way to fix this problem.
Secondly this thing has developed a nasty habit of just making an abrupt left turn without control input, I know others have has this problem.
Well came back from DJI, that was a waist, still same problem. I'm think it has something to do with the obstetrical avoidance but not sure.

Personally my Phantom 4 pro was a much better drone.

Just wondered over here from the Commercial drone forum, where I have hung out for some time on and off.

Two things, the darn transmitter battery discharges too quickly. I'm aware of attaching an external battery but there should be a better way to fix this problem.
Secondly this thing has developed a nasty habit of just making an abrupt left turn without control input, I know others have has this problem.
Well came back from DJI, that was a waist, still same problem. I'm think it has something to do with the obstetrical avoidance but not sure.

Well welcome here RPerry.
Not sure what your issue was but seems strange. I’ve had 2 and have never had issues with the controller running out of power course
i only had 4 batterys to burn. Can’t remember having the turning issue
ether but don’t doubt one bit them sending it back to you not fixed.
Maybe someone here can shed some light on the problem. ?

Welcome to the these forums, a little more active then the Commercial Pilot Forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and assistance here. We look forward toy our contributions and your view of the world.

Welcome to our forum. I don't know what to make of the two issues you are having. I'm positive, however, that it has nothing to do with obstetrical avoidance. I don't think DJI cares whether we deliver babies or not.;)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi RPerry Welcome to Mavic Pilots.
When I had a Mavic Pro I could run down 3 batteries & have loads of power left in the controller connected to a 10” Android tablet that was charging from the controller.
No flight control issues either.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, interesting others aren't having issues with rapid battery discharge of the controller. I'll look into replacing the controller battery. I'm also using an Android tablet (8 inch).

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the jungle I mean Mavic Pilots forum :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian