DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new to Mavic Pro, a few questions

mmtphoto

Reactions
I have been using a Phantom 3 Standard for a year and a half, and pulled the trigger today for the Mavic Pro, so I have a new learning curve. I LOVE the 5 point type in the Mavic instruction manual, and have been sitting for hours reading the badly translated English version, what fun...

I downloaded the GO 4 app on my iphone 5 and am charging the batteries on the bird (I bought an extra) and the remote. When I started the app on my phone, I signed in, and it asked me to type the verification code. I did that, but the keyboard, since it will not disappear, will not allow me to hit 'enter' to the typed code since the enter box is covered by the keyboard... Anyone know why? I cannot get past this point.

I have been using a Phantom 3 Standard for a year and a half, and pulled the trigger today for the Mavic Pro, so I have a new learning curve. I LOVE the 5 point type in the Mavic instruction manual, and have been sitting for hours reading the badly translated English version, what fun...

I downloaded the GO 4 app on my iphone 5 and am charging the batteries on the bird (I bought an extra) and the remote. When I started the app on my phone, I signed in, and it asked me to type the verification code. I did that, but the keyboard, since it will not disappear, will not allow me to hit 'enter' to the typed code since the enter box is covered by the keyboard... Anyone know why? I cannot get past this point.
can you hit the back button? That normally removes my keyboard. Or try rotating the screen

And make sure you download the full manual from the website. :) It is easier to read.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser