DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to the forum!

NonoT

Reactions
I've been flying "fpv type" drones since 2015 and a few months ago i bought my M2P and MM, huge difference between "fpv type" and DJI, I've posted before but its time to join the community ( I just fly for fun not photography, havent got much to record in my area lol)

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in the DFW area of Texas!

The EU covers a lot of ground. What country are you from? We have members all over the world, including several in every country in the EU. You'll surely have questions about the mechanics and techniques of flying. When you do, we will be there to help you.

I hope you take an interest in photography. Your homeland has a lot of great stuff to photograph, and the M2P and MM are outstanding camera platforms.

Thanks for joining!

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in the DFW area of Texas!

The EU covers a lot of ground. What country are you from? We have members all over the world, including several in every country in the EU. You'll surely have questions about the mechanics and techniques of flying. When you do, we will be there to help you.

I hope you take an interest in photography. Your homeland has a lot of great stuff to photograph, and the M2P and MM are outstanding camera platforms.

Thanks for joining!
from Spain ?

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have many fun flights. You will find much support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78