DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to the forums. Looking to trade a DJI Air 2s w/Fly More package for a DJI Mini 3 Pro

Hello all, I've been scouring the web to figure out where I can trade my drone in. I love the Air 2s! I've probably only flown it about a dozen times -- taken beautiful videos -- never crashed/damaged or collided with anything. I'm looking to trade because I'm moving to Europe soon and just realized they have more strict rules with the larger drones, so I'll probably want to stick to the drones that weigh 249g or less like the Mini. Would anyone be willing to make a trade? I can take pictures of everything later -- just wanted to gauge if there was any interest first. Thank you!
I'm interested.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Hello all, I've been scouring the web to figure out where I can trade my drone in. I love the Air 2s! I've probably only flown it about a dozen times -- taken beautiful videos -- never crashed/damaged or collided with anything. I'm looking to trade because I'm moving to Europe soon and just realized they have more strict rules with the larger drones, so I'll probably want to stick to the drones that weigh 249g or less like the Mini. Would anyone be willing to make a trade? I can take pictures of everything later -- just wanted to gauge if there was any interest first. Thank you!
I'm interested. I'm not sure if you already resolved this. Let me know how we can get in contact if you still wanted to do this trade. I also have the fly more and other stuff as well. 😊

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1