DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to the Mavic Pilots forum

Fun Flyer

Reactions
Hi guys and gals.
Fun Flyer here from Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada. New to this forum but have been on the PhantomPilots forum since 2016 (Own 2 P3s’s), so not new to drones, but new to the Mavic Mini (Christmas Gift). Spending some time in the Palm Springs area, so exploring the desert & mountains with the mini. Happy with its portability compared to packing the P3s around. Looking forward to exploring the capabilities of the MM and reading all the questions and comments on this forum. Certainly learned a lot on the PhantomPilots forum. Some familiar names on this forum from the PP forum tells me I’m in good hands here as well.
Cheers
Denis R.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Hi guys and gals.
Fun Flyer here from Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada. New to this forum but have been on the PhantomPilots forum since 2016 (Own 2 P3s’s), so not new to drones, but new to the Mavic Mini (Christmas Gift). Spending some time in the Palm Springs area, so exploring the desert & mountains with the mini. Happy with its portability compared to packing the P3s around. Looking forward to exploring the capabilities of the MM and reading all the questions and comments on this forum. Certainly learned a lot on the PhantomPilots forum. Some familiar names on this forum from the PP forum tells me I’m in good hands here as well.
Cheers
Denis R.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143