DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to the sky in Colorado

Zion61

Reactions
Since junior high days I have been an amateur photographer with great joy in landscape photography. In the past two months I hit the tipping point and added to my photo arsenal a Mavic 2. It's only been a few weeks since the purchase but as many others have acknowledged, it's an amazing thrill to fly and to have the advantage of an aerial perspective when photographing. Amazing!

I have a steep learning curve but have friends who are coaching me and truly making this an excellent experience.

I reside in the front range of Colorado and fortunately am near many open spaces of recreational land.

I look forward to the knowledge and guidance of this forum.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Zion61.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I have a steep learning curve
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic 2:
  • The current Mavic 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Since junior high days I have been an amateur photographer with great joy in landscape photography. In the past two months I hit the tipping point and added to my photo arsenal a Mavic 2. It's only been a few weeks since the purchase but as many others have acknowledged, it's an amazing thrill to fly and to have the advantage of an aerial perspective when photographing. Amazing!

I have a steep learning curve but have friends who are coaching me and truly making this an excellent experience.

I reside in the front range of Colorado and fortunately am near many open spaces of recreational land.

I look forward to the knowledge and guidance of this forum.
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Colorado flyer! I'm up here in Estes Park so with the winter winds I'm pretty much grounded until Spring, unless I get a rare day where the winds aren't blowing. Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143