DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new to u

droneted

Reactions
I am new to Mavicpilots. I have been a long time member of Phantompilots as ted4797. Hello from Florida... soon to be NY. Moving to the Finger Lakes near Rochester, NY. I will love it there in the summer but come winter I am going to be very sad. Perhaps I will become the dreaded "snowbird"

Reactions: dirkclod
I am new to Mavicpilots. I have been a long time member of Phantompilots as ted4797. Hello from Florida... soon to be NY. Moving to the Finger Lakes near Rochester, NY. I will love it there in the summer but come winter I am going to be very sad. Perhaps I will become the dreaded "snowbird"
Used to be there (PhantomPilots) as well for years, as Lake_Flyer. Not so much anymore.
Welcome!

Howdy from Wyoming @droneted , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic