DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New type of gps tracker coming out soon

Or you could be flying over water and it sinks to the bottom....no tracker is going to help you there either. My bet is that 2 miles is enough to cover 99.9% of all flyaways or crashes...

LP
You're right about water of course but I often fly over 2 miles.
I was actually going to get a Marco Polo but it was the 2 mile limit that stopped me.
You can also set the Trackimo to give updates at set intervals.

You're right about water of course but I often fly over 2 miles.
I was actually going to get a Marco Polo but it was the 2 mile limit that stopped me.
You can also set the Trackimo to give updates at set intervals.

There are exceptions to every rule. I still say that 2 miles would cover most users. Heck, even if you lost it, you could probably search in a circular outward pattern (or in the direction you flew) until you received the signal.

LP

I just read the reviews of Trackimo on Amazon. Hundreds of reviews, but a really high percentage of them are 1 star. Ummm...No thanks.

Hi folks, reference my post on page 1 of this topic, I received a discount code today from Tractive,( I assume because I’ve purchased their product in the past few months). Applying the code reduces the price of the device to €40.48, and then the monthly charge of €3.75/£3.33/$4.99, (Which you pay as an annual fee on registering the Tractive). I’m using the Tractive 2 (Black) (Which only works in Europe, whereas the Original version (White) works worldwide. The ‘2’ can be found on the top left menu of their website, and not on their main page. Have been using them on my dog’s collars for the past 6 months and they work perfectly. Highly recommended.

Attachments

• A1702832-157B-479B-A695-C553925229BB.png
    A1702832-157B-479B-A695-C553925229BB.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • EDF28698-ACA4-4BCE-88D5-71D8BDA0E24F.jpeg
    EDF28698-ACA4-4BCE-88D5-71D8BDA0E24F.jpeg
    395.7 KB · Views: 14
Hi folks, reference my post on page 1 of this topic, I received a discount code today from Tractive,( I assume because I’ve purchased their product in the past few months). Applying the code reduces the price of the device to €40.48, and then the monthly charge of €3.75/£3.33/$4.99, (Which you pay as an annual fee on registering the Tractive). I’m using the Tractive 2 (Black) (Which only works in Europe, whereas the Original version (White) works worldwide. The ‘2’ can be found on the top left menu of their website, and not on their main page. Have been using them on my dog’s collars for the past 6 months and they work perfectly. Highly recommended.
What's the range on those?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras