DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New update.

mobilehomer

Reactions
This should be a happy surprise!!

Reactions: R.Cowan
Looking for anyone who has updated these 2 drones with the newest farmware? I'm currently using both of them and don't want to take a chance on a bad update to shutting me down... Especially since it won't be able to be reversed.

I have both a Mavic 3 E and Mavic 3 T. with individual controllers. The update went smoothly and both drones fly normally, at least to the extend I tested them! The avoidance sensor cameras shows video in the lower right corner and in B&W, and easily exchanged with the main screen. I have no idea about the single slope! I will learn! But the firmware update went smoothly! Good Luck!

Thank you very much for your response...I feel better about it knowing that it went smoothly. I also have both dedicated controllers. Did you update through the app or DJI Assistant 2 (enterprise)

Thank you very much for your response...I feel better about it knowing that it went smoothly. I also have both dedicated controllers. Did you update through the app or DJI Assistant 2 (enterprise)
You are most welcome, and I updated drones and controllers thru the app (DJI Pilot 2).

Reactions: R.Cowan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760