DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New user

Hello from the Crossroads of America Bluehornet47.

My first drone was the discontinued DJI Spark and it was a good starter.

I think the DJI Mini 2 would be a good one to start with.

I fly the Mavic Air 2 now and like it. If the Mini 2 had been out at the time, I may have purchased it instead.

Start exploring the Mini 2 and work your way up through the Mavic line of drones to see what may be in the budget.

Buy Camera Drones - DJI Store.

All of the DJI products are easy to fly, just make sure to read the manuals a few times to understand the operation of the aircraft.

The Fly More Combos will give you the best bang for your buck.

Good luck with your shopping and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

DJI Mini 2 is a great starter and advanced user drone. However, there are many other manufacturers out there who make as good and even better drones than DJIU and some are cheaper. Just look on line for a good "starter" drone that comes within your budget.

Reactions: GFields
Hi everyone. I would like to start using drones.

Please can I get some advice as to where to start.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

Reactions: MA2 317
I started out with a Ruko F11, then a DJI Mini2, and now have had my Mavic Air 2 for about a year. I dearly love my MA2. I purchased the Fly More package from Amazon for $922, and I believe the price has now come down about 20% since I bought mine. The Mini was great, but I found it to be just a little too small for my old eyes that have been dimmed a bit after half a century of welding! At any rate, IMO you just can't beat the DJI line of drones.

Hi everyone. I would like to start using drones.

Please can I get some advice as to where to start.
Check out Youtube as there is a world of demos by those who illustrate videos for beginners as well as tips for others. Suggest starting small such as the Mavic Mini or equivalent unless you have deep pockets. Youtube videos will also offer helpful advice on selecting your first drone.. When you start flying scope out isolated locations with open areas while you are learning. Look for a flyers club in your area as well. Fly safe!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d