DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new years greetings

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
a very happy new year to all my fellow flyers on the forum, i hope you all have a great year and you get to fly as much as you can in 2020

All the best to you too OMM. May the winds in 2020 be always below 5kts :D

It seems we have some challenges ahead. But I’m still glad I finally got into this arena, am hoping for the best, and I’m glad to be part of this vibrant community here. As it’s New Year Eve, I’m reminded of what my Dad used to say when asked if he wanted a beer with dinner and he had plans to fly his plane the next morning. “No, thanks. Twenty Four Hours from Bottle to Throttle!!!”. I know, Part 107 says “at least 8 hours.” :D

Happy New Year! ?

a very happy new year to all my fellow flyers on the forum, i hope you all have a great year and you get to fly as much as you can in 2020
Let me add my greetings too. I have never been more impressed by a bunch of international people cooperating on such a level as this forum. It is priceless.

Likewise OldManMavic...happy new year to you and family. Every time I read your threads, they bring me a big smile. Especially the one with advice to the paranoid Pilot. Happy New Year 2020.
@Jose O. Arce thank you for your comments i try to write as i feel, and sometimes i do get a bit carried away, and my sense of humour comes in to play but i guess it is because i feel passionate about my hobby, and when all is said and done it is a great pastime

Happy New Year from Indiana, USA to all pilots around the globe.

Hopefully 2021 will be a healthier year for all.

☮️ ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise