DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newb here with some newb questions :P

Echcaroff81

Reactions
Is there a way to swap the wheel functions? I'd prefer the gimble up/down to be the right wheel.

No not yet. It's darkthirty here. Thought i'd give it a try tomorrow. Does it not work?

yea so the same as the left wheel? ffs im gonna have to get it out and see what you mean.

yea so the same as the left wheel? ffs im gonna have to get it out and see what you mean.

No, it doesn't scroll like the wheel, it just toggles the camera up or down, not between. Need a quick view underneath you, hit the button, instant.

Funny, my dog freaks out over the mavic too. Even just powering up when it beeps, he comes running and starts barking at it. I think he thinks it is another animal.

Funny, my dog freaks out over the mavic too. Even just powering up when it beeps, he comes running and starts barking at it. I think he thinks it is another animal.
Mine just kinda perked up at it when it beeped. Then I took her outside on her lead. I landed the MP on a glass table and she ran around the legs of the table which caused the lead to wrap around the legs and yank the table across the patio. Needless to say I jumped to save the MP before she knocked it down. lol I knew she wouldn't like it lol. Neighbors dog hates it too lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rsantangelo