DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie Here, Got a warehouse Mavic Air

Arthuar

Reactions
Hi to all.Just receveid a day before than planned, a Mavic Air, purchased "as new" at the Warehouse in Amazon.
It would be useful to know if it's been just activated or not, going to decide on the DJI Care option.
I post the S/N -> 0K1DECF1AC0132
Let me know, where I can find a database to check that.
Then, I must decide if running DJI Go instead of Litchi app, before to purchase one.
To start flying, I think it's not a prob at all using to test it and staying on DJI Go only.
Another mind I got, not very clear for me, is, if I was jumping between two different devices, one android and one iOs, there would be any kind of prob at all ?

Thanks.

It would be useful to know if it's been just activated or not
If you connect it to DJI GO and DJI GO prompts you to activate it, then it has never been activated. If you don't want to connect it to DJI GO to check, then you'll need to contact DJI Support and ask them to look up the serial number.

if I was jumping between two different devices, one android and one iOs, there would be any kind of prob at all ?
No. Just make sure you close the current flight app before switching to a different flight app.

If you connect it to DJI GO and DJI GO prompts you to activate it, then it has never been activated. If you don't want to connect it to DJI GO to check, then you'll need to contact DJI Support and ask them to look up the serial number.

Well, understood, I check that.
No. Just make sure you close the current flight app before switching to a different flight app.

Maybe I explained it not too much clear; I was meaning if was problematic jumping one day with , just for example, dji go on samsung device, and day later dji go on ipad device.
In the software device , sometime we meet incompatibility issues as well, so I'd like to know if the used apps are reliable and not conflicting, instead of having eveything saved on the firmware side, with a more profit beahviour.

Today, I think I will have a bit of time for my first flight.In general, my S8 is prone to get sunlight issue, I don't have any hood for that, is it more watchable an ipad 9.8"? or I would have balance issue about the controller?

for now, I haven't any chance for a real flight.
Still, I am not to much satisfied at the moment.
The aircraft its' been just activate, now I wait if was possible to know how much..if days or month.
Then, during pairing I wasn't able to see the SSID of the wifi, then I think it's been changed the pwd even
At the third start, the controller was connecte to the aircraft and camera even, but no pwd it's been requested, and I wasn't able to set Region or something else..
we'll see...bit frustrated at the moment..it's raining even..

In the software device , sometime we meet incompatibility issues as well, so I'd like to know if the used apps are reliable and not conflicting, instead of having eveything saved on the firmware side, with a more profit beahviour.
Switching mobile devices will not be an issue. Just make sure you're using a supported/recommended mobile device.

Reactions: Arthuar
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure