DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie here

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Just checking in. What’s going on fellows? Newbie here from Vegas and will be getting my MA2 pretty soon. Just flew my Autel evo for the first time on Tuesday and loved it and decided to order the MA2. Still a lot to learn and hopefully I can get some flight time this weekend.
Welcome from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! We lived in Vegas for a few years and there's some beautiful spots out there to fly and get some great pics/videos. Happy flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Just checking in. What’s going on fellows? Newbie here from Vegas and will be getting my MA2 pretty soon. Just flew my Autel evo for the first time on Tuesday and loved it and decided to order the MA2. Still a lot to learn and hopefully I can get some flight time this weekend.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2 when it arrives, anxiously awaiting mine too, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes