DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie pilot from Singapore

Rayyye

Reactions
Hello Buddies and Pilots, glad to find this forum as there are lots of information, knowledge and experience being shared here. Looking forward in learning and sharing..!

Excited on the next upcoming trip to Dubai on October..! Any buddies that are keen for a meet up with some flights in Dubai on the first week of October, do let me know and we may meet up..!

Cheers

Regards,
Rayden

Hello Buddies and Pilots, glad to find this forum as there are lots of information, knowledge and experience being shared here. Looking forward in learning and sharing..!

Excited on the next upcoming trip to Dubai on October..! Any buddies that are keen for a meet up with some flights in Dubai on the first week of October, do let me know and we may meet up..!

Cheers

Regards,
Rayden
Facebook : facebook.com/RayOJPhotography
Instagram : Rayden Ong (@rayden_photo) • Instagram photos and videos
Howdy from Wyoming Rayyye, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Reactions: Rayyye
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Cheers

Regards,
Rayden
Hello!
We are a group of JC 1 students from Temasek Junior College.
We would like to conduct a survey for the purpose of our Project Work (PW) topic on the use of small drones in Singapore.
We would like to gather information and opinions from drone users in Singapore to integrate them into our written report.
If you are willing to help us, please click on this link: Understanding the use of UAVs in Singapore
We appreciate your response, thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest