DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie Video Quality Question

Skywalker

Reactions
Greetings all! Just viewed my first video shots and quality was disappointing. Starts out smooth but gets grainy, jerks, and repeat. Is that a setting or the fault of the SD card?

Really enjoying this site. Soaking it all in.

I see I’m in the wrong area. Can I move to general topics?

And I have an Air.

If you are new, you can try camera setting as auto. Just to be sure to move the camera (specially panning, tilt moves) and the air craft SLOWLY.
Intelligent fly mode can also help: try cinematic / tripod modes.

If you are new, you can try camera setting as auto. Just to be sure to move the camera (specially panning, tilt moves) and the air craft SLOWLY.
Intelligent fly mode can also help: try cinematic / tripod modes.
Thanks, I’ll get those a shot.

The SD card can't have any effect on image quality.
Ok thanks. I read something about being able to handle 4K. The guy sold me a super HD. Was thinking maybe I needed the Ultra HD Super Duper to Infinity and Beyond option.

Need a little more info on what your settings are and what you are trying to do.
Type of card's you are using? Are you viewing the cached copy or from the SD Card...

Need a little more info on what your settings are and what you are trying to do.
Type of card's you are using? Are you viewing the cached copy or from the SD Card...
Yep! That was it! Got distracted and ended up watching from the card. Got a clue when my wife was telling how great it looked from her laptop. Looked on the card and see I had renamed them ON THE CARD. Copies and viewed..:WOW. AWESOME!

Thank you for your support.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee