DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie - West Midlands UK

adamroutley

Reactions
Good afternoon folks.

Newbie checking in from West Midlands in the UK, stumbled upon this forum, but not sure it's uk based or not! Anyhow, picked up the Mavic on Sunday morning after having not much success with racing quads. Really enjoyed building them, but far too difficult to fly properly.

Been flying the mavic a lot since Sunday, great bit of kit. Looking forward to finding some decent spots as me and the missus go camping quite a lot!

So yeh, HELLO! :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Good afternoon folks.

Newbie checking in from West Midlands in the UK, stumbled upon this forum, but not sure it's uk based or not! Anyhow, picked up the Mavic on Sunday morning after having not much success with racing quads. Really enjoyed building them, but far too difficult to fly properly.

Been flying the mavic a lot since Sunday, great bit of kit. Looking forward to finding some decent spots as me and the missus go camping quite a lot!

Howdy from Wyoming adamroutley, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi Adam from another Midlander. Quite a few of us from the UK here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Good afternoon folks.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet