DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Enjoy, and happy Flying! 👋🏾

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....Congratulation on your Mini 2...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask and the experts because they're great on helping and providing feedback. Fly safe and Fly smart.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm a newbie just got a mini 2 have not even flown it yet
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mini 2:
  • The current Mini 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mini 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mini 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mini 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Welcome to the forum fro Chicago the Windy City.
Love my MM2, most people love this little guy, even if they don't own a drone.

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54